Which accounting software is best?
It’s a question business owners ask a lot. My answer is always the same, and has been for 30 years.
Without hesitation my answer is Sage. The reasons for this are numerous but include:
- Sage have been in business since 1981
- They are a listed company
- Their products are used worldwide by millions of customers
- They employ thousands of people to support and develop their products
- Sage software is functional, flexible, reliable, and scalable
- The support is exceptional
- Their products and support have never let me down
- Sage just Boss It!
I have 30 years’ experience as a Sage end user. My experience is in practice, industry and from running my own business. I am Sage trained or Sage certified for:
- Accounting – Sage 50 Accounts
- Payroll – Sage 50 Payroll
- Accounting – Sage Business Cloud
- Forecasting – Sage Forecasting
You can see my previous article on Sage accreditations here: https://abkuk.com/sage-certified-expert/
In addition, I am a member of the Sage Champions Club and a Sage Partner.
My experience and reasons are not the whole story though. Please check the 14,000+ reviews on Trust Pilot and compare these to the alternative accounting software providers.
If I was looking to choose or upgrade accounting software, I would research my options. I would seek advice from my Accountant/Bookkeeper. In addition, I would check customer feedback.
Accounting Software Providers
To help you with this here are links to the main accounting software solution providers.
Trust Pilot Reviews
To help further here are links to the reviews on Trust Pilot.
At the time of writing, Sage has over 14,000 reviews on Trust Pilot. They have an excellent 4.6 star rating. The feedback shows 93% rate Sage as excellent or great.
Contact ABK for Advice
If you need advice choosing accounting software, feel free to contact me here www.abkuk.com/contact